Do you have a signature that’s on every email you send? Are you making the most of your marketing opportunities? An email signature is seen by clients, prospects, employees, potential employees and suppliers many times a day, every day. You might have a signature that has some standard information about who you are and where you work. But is this refreshed this as your business evolves?
You can expand awareness of your brand in a clever, simple way on a daily basis. Turn your email signatures into a marketing mechanism. Here’s our top ten tips to make your email signature work harder!
- Website – promote your website and make sure it directs the visitor’s attention to pages to help increase sales.
- Mobile – ensure that it displays well on your mobile, it’s unprofessional if it doesn’t.
- Blog – a link to fresh content on your blog is more engaging than a static website homepage.
- Free tools – using the free tool, WiseStamp, you can create a dynamic email signature.
- Social media – add links to your personal or corporate accounts, both are good options.
- Pre-events – add your stand number, be creative to help spread the word about the event.
- Marketing offers – promote offers such as ebooks or webinars to expose to more traffic.
- Case studies – share successful customer stories highlighting useful data.
- Industry research – publish a link to research facts and figures in your marketing sector.
- Free consultation – promote a free consultation or even a demonstration of your product.
Overall it’s really important that your email signature looks polished and professional. If you have any other ideas for what your email signature can promote, share them in the comments section below or on Twitter.